Monday, January 31, 2011

Under:

CAN A MAN BE LOVED?

8:55 PM

When I was asked, Can a man be loved?
I went down to think deep for an answer to this question
I soliloquized, can I really be loved?
Can I find someone that loves me?
I looked amidst the so called friends
Ask me what I saw
Uhmm...
I see different kinds of friends
Parasitic friends, just taking and not giving
Is that Love?
I see purpose friends,
They are because of what they want to get from you either knowledge or materials
I see enough who can now be called a friend?
I wonder
I was discouraged,
I looked amidst the so called relatives,
I don’t see anyone that cares
I examined neighbours, but no one is showing real love
I was into deep thinking for days, asking myself the question
Can a man be loved?
Before I taught about someone that really loves, that cares for me.
That is concerned about my day-to-day affairs
The one that cares day and night
The one that cares dawn or twilight
He loves me without a reason
Neither what He is gaining from me nor what I will give to Him
I discovered really that a man can beloved.
Ask me who is this lover?
Jesus, He loves you too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment